it systems & support technician
We are seeking a full time IT Systems and Support Technician to provide 1st and 2nd line day to day IT support for approx. 50 UK users based in Hampshire and London and approx. 100 overseas associates. You should have a passion for IT and a willingness to learn and support company growth.
The normal place of work will be at our HQ in Chandlers Ford, with occasional visits to our office in Central London.
We offer flexitime, life assurance, contributory pension, free parking and a salary of £25,000-£28,000pa (doe)
Technical skills required:
- Windows 2007
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Set up new laptops and desktops
- Local Network Support
- Maintenance of all equipment to a high standard and ensuring staff have appropriate hardware/software to perform their duties
- Telephony support
- Knowledge of business systems and SQL would be desirable
- You will ideally be educated to degree level and have experience of providing IT support services within an international organisation.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience working in an IT support role is essential
- A demonstrable working understanding of IT support and systems administration
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible and efficient with the ability to manage a varied workload
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- 3rd Line Support would be a non-essential advantage