Due to recent project acquisition success Roughton is currently seeking to employ two additional full time Civil Engineers to assist with the ongoing and future operations of the company.
• 1 Project Engineer; and
• 1 Principle Engineer.
The usual place of work will be at our HQ in Hampshire, UK with the potential for occasional visits to project locations, including in Africa, Asia and Europe.
We offer flexitime, life assurance, contributory pension, free parking and a competitive salary.
• Supporting technical delivery of civil engineering projects and providing engineering input into multi-disciplinary projects;
• Technical input for the preparation of Proposals and Tenders;
• Provide Project Management inputs on a number of projects;
• Using excellent analytical skills to derive potential solutions to highway engineering problems and engineering judgement to appraise and recommend options;
• Oversee the production and review of design and site supervision documentation;
• Oversee the production of deliverables;
• Remain up to date with industry developments and changes in standards;
• Compliance with Quality, Safety, Environment and managerial procedures ensuring work is technically accurate and delivered in accordance with the appropriate standards.
• BEng / MEng or MSc degree in civil engineering or equivalent;
• Actively working towards CEng or IEng with the Institution of Civil Engineers (preferably);
• Experience of infrastructure projects in the transport sector and preferably in Road/Highway projects;
• Experience in the use of design standards;
• Able to ensure tasks are carried out within agreed timescales and budgets;
• Excellent communicator with the desire to take on extra responsibilities and keep on developing your skills and our team;
• Experience of Project Governance and Development Processes;
• Ability to research information and data independently and ability to find solutions to complex problems;
• Experience of CDM Regulations;
• Excellent spoken and written English;
• International project experience would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in working with Roughton and gaining international experience through involvement in a variety of interesting and diverse projects worldwide please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.comApply Online