Country Manager - Senior Project Manager - Romania
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to assist with development and implementation of our fast growing operation in Romania. We are a reputable British consulting company specialising in infrastructure projects.
Only candidates with the following qualifications, skills and experience should apply:
- Minimum 10 years work experience in senior project management roles on engineering infrastructure projects, preferably with international organisations or companies
- Fluency in English
- University degree in Engineering/technical field (preferably Civil Engineering)
- Experience in direct liaison and working with Clients in public sector (Government, Counties, Municipalities)
- Experience in direct liaison and working with large private Clients
- Experience in business development and tender procedures for international and national public procurement competitive procedures
- Experience in financial/budget management and reporting for projects
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
Candidates should send their detailed CVs in English language together with covering letter stating earliest date of availability for the assignment and written reference letters from previous employers/Clients to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 22nd January 2016. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as recruitment will be conducted on first-come first-served basis.